I masturbate atleast once everyday. When I lie facing upwards, my penis won't stand straight, even if erect. Will this affect my marriage?

In brief: Not likely

If you are married , i wonder why you masturbate daily.
This may affect your marriage more than a "penis" issue. You should see a urologist for evaluation..

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Alan Schrager
Dr. Alan Schrager
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ?Bent penis

Non-straight or penis when erect is abnormal.
Penile chordee refers to thpenis being bent downwards and is present from birth, this can make vaginal penetration difficult. Same if penis is bent/deviated to one side or other. Bent upwards with hard tissue under skin can be peyronies's disease. See a urologist if any of above apply. Not clear if already married?

In brief: ?Bent penis

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Shouldn't but?

You may have a defect in the thick lining of the penis.
This causes curvature of the penis. If the penis is erect, hard and not soft or "half hard", then most likely you have this condition called peyronies disease. If you are concerned with this state of the penis, see your pcp or see a urologist. Trauma can often cause this as well. Sudden pop or pain? Bruising? "miss-lick"? See the doc!

In brief: Shouldn't but?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Erectile dysfunction

You may be masterbating but not fully stimulated - do you have normal erections otherwise? If so, thern there should be no problem..
....

In brief: Erectile dysfunction

....
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham