Is there any possibility to become pregnant even when didn't eyaculate inside? I doit like this with my husband everytime but now im late, it is tensio

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Even if he didn't have orgasm while penis is in the vagina, there is often ther presence of sperm in pre-excitatory fluids (pre-cum) and there can be subclinical ejaculation during arousal and the sex act.
Unprotected sex can yield unwanted pregnancy. I recommend you to use foam, suppository, film, sponge etc as a back up if condoms are not going to be used. Cervical cap/diaphragm are choice.

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Adam Levy