When I cry a lot I get fever, I don't understand this, someone could explain me?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Stress can cause it
Fever of unknown origin can happen though not commonly, under stressful conditions and at times seemingly randomly.
It is possible that stress great enough to cause one to cry could be the stress that causes fever. A good medical evaluation is in order.

In brief: Stress can cause it
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Crying fever
Interleukin (il-6) is a substance found in our bodies that trigger a fever warning of danger. Donovan et 2009 found that clinically anxious participants exhibited significantly lower levels of morning cortisol and significantly higher levels of il-6, independent of age, sex, and depressive symptoms.
Crying is a catharsis and/or manifestation of anxiety possibly may increase risk for releasing il6.

In brief: Crying fever
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Cindy Juster