The inside of my bottom lip seems swollen and a little bit of my top lip, why?

Dr. Shivinder Deol
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Allergy

Sounds like urticaria or allergy. Try ice cold compresses.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Shivinder Deol
Dr. Shivinder Deol
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Angioedema

Angioedema is a swelling that is similar to hives, but the swelling is under the skin instead of on the surface.
Hives are often called welts. They are a surface swelling. It is possible to have angioedema without hives. Angioedema may be caused by an allergic reaction. During the reaction, histamine and other chemicals are released into the bloodstream. If you have difficulty breathing go to er.

In brief: Angioedema

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Allergy or infection

It can be from allegy like angioedema, it can be from infection, have it checked.

In brief: Allergy or infection

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham