How to chose toys for a 10 months old baby?

Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: The box is fine

For a 10 mo old, pretty much anything they can chew on, rattle, or bang should be fine.
In 3-4 mo they'll be into action/ reaction, but for now, it's all about sensory. Play gyms, things to climb on, grab, chew on, are perfect.

In brief: The box is fine

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Very Fun

Love this question.
Choose age appropriate toys but a good way to choose toys is to choose one from each of the 4 categories: cognitive (book), fine motor (blocks), gross motor (push toy, ride on toy), language (something that encourage you to talk to baby); i usually take my kids when choosing and let them pick the toy from the category. Some toys double in categories.

In brief: Very Fun

Love this question.
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Jonathan Jassey