I have pain in the heel of my foot. Started after moving into house with hardwood floors. Any concern or should I see a doctor?

Plantar Fasciitis. It sounds like plantar fasciitis. It is not unusual for people who have moved to a new location with hardwood or concrete floors to develop heel pain. You can perform simple stretches (ie. Runner's stretch), take over the counter nsaids as directed, and rest adn ice the area to reduce the pain. If these simple things do not help, i would schedule an appointment with a specialist.
Plantar fasciitis? You may have begun to get inflammation in the plantar fasciitis. I would recommend you see someone who can teach you stretches and exercises to cure this before it's gets any worse. In the meantime wear shoes with a good arch support around your home.