Why am I still experiencing fatigue 6 weeks after the flu very weak had heart CT scan and blood work all normal. Can't resume normal activity?

Cannot diagnose. This could be multiple different things. Whether you actually had influenza or an illness simulating it is the first of many questions that need answering. You are obviously seeing a doctor. Let them get to the root of this. If you are not satisfied, go see an infectious diseases expert. They are very good at working these things out. Good luck.