I was diagnose with folliculitis decalvan, my question what is the best home remedies for it as am tired of pills?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: None
No topical agent will work .
I do not know of any herbal that is strong enough to calm down the inflammation. Antibiotics are temporarily effective. Dapsone, methotrexate, grenz ray, Enbrel (etanercept) have all been tried and work sometimes . Grenzray may cause it to burn out. Ask for referral to radiation therapist for low dse radiation.

In brief: None
No topical agent will work .
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: None
This a scarring hair loss that is very difficult to treat.
Traditional antibiotics are only partially effective. One non pill option is grenz or very low dose radiation. The inflammation needs to be prevented to stop chronic progressive nature of problem.

In brief: None
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Arnon Rubin