What are ways I can get pregnant fast? Me and my boyfriend have been trying for 2 years

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Get tested
If you've been trying for over a year without success, there may be one or more reasons why it hasn't happened.
It may be in your best interest to both get tested rather than potentially waste more time trying and trying. I hope this helps!

In brief: Get tested
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Depends
Fertility treatment options depend on what is believed to be the cause of infertility (e.
g. Sperm problems, blocked fallopian tubes, not ovulating, etc.). Possible infertility treatment options may include the use of Clomiphene citrate (clomid), gonadotropins, intrauterine insemination (iui), and/or in vitro fertilization (ivf).

In brief: Depends
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham