I have symptoms of what's probably mastitis, but worried about inflamatory breast cancer.?

Get checked! Mastitis is due to an infection. This is usually accompanied with other signs of infection-- fever, chills. The appearance of both can be similar. Both conditions warrant medical evaluation and treatment. Please see a qualified physician soon.
Get seen. Both conditions can be treated. You are worried about the worst possible scenario: inflammatory breast cancer. It is a low liklihood that this is the case. The good news is that we are doing a better job at treating inflammatory breast cancer. Neither of these can be diagnosed in this forum. Find a breast surgeon or general surgeon in your area to get evaluated and treated, if necessary.