If my partner smokes and drinks will it effect me getting pregnant?

Yes. Alcohol and tobacco use can affect the quality and motility (ability to swim to the egg) of sperm.
Smoking & Fertility. I would be most concerned about second hand smoke while you are pregnant and after the delivery. This can lead to developmental changes in the fetus and developing infant. There are good smoking cessation treatments available. A possible baby on the way is a great reason to quit. Plus, the money saved from not buying tobacco can buy a lot of diapers. Good luck.
Depends. Most important first step is to evaluate partner's semen analysis - check the sperm count, motility, and morphology. Regardless, it may be advantageous to discontinue smoking tobacco as studies have shown that it can affect seman analysis parameters, although whether it affects infertilty directly is not definitive.