Im haveing trouble losing weight what can tey?

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics

In brief: Reduce weight

This is a repeat of what I have said before.
My philosophy is that the best way to lose weight is not by dieting, but by changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. You don't need a drastic diet. Make small changes. Eat the right portions, eat 3-5 small meals a day, cut back on carbs and sugars, increase lean protein/veggie/fruit/water intake, and start doing some cardiovascular exercise.

In brief: Reduce weight

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Try simple things

Try simple things - create a space first for yourself - make time daily to go walking and start with 20 min a day and keep increasing slowly the walking time.
Adaptogens helps reset body so which helps to loose belly weight - add adhs (vasopressin) 2 pills in the morning and get involved with one weight loss program you like and stay with the program.

In brief: Try simple things

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Adam Smith