Can I have a baby with ovarian cyts?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Cysts and Pregnancy?
I agree that cysts can affect ovulation but they also sometimes make it difficult for us to use our medications.
We usually do not want to use fertility meds when there are cysts. Most of the time we can wait for the cyst to resolve and restart meds but a few women have recurrent cysts and they are a real problem. Best wishes.

In brief: Cysts and Pregnancy?
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Possible
Having cysts may affect ovulation and may affect tubal status, but in many cases, pregnancy is possible.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Rahil Malik
In brief: Depends
It depends on the type and size of your cyst.
You should see an ob-gyn doctor to ensure that your cyst is benign and not enlarged enough to affect a growing uterus or itself.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham