Pain in my right breast?

Not good! If you have breast pain, you need to be seen and examined and perhaps have some testing done. You may have a simple problem but one does not know until seen and examined. Serious things can cause breast tenderness. See your pcp/gyn/breast care surgeon or other. Don't delay!
See your doctor soon. Have you done a self breast exam? Also have you had any breast surgeries, implants, etc? Not knowing too much of your situation, i would suggest you go to your doctor asap and if it gets very bad or you get unusually bad swelling, go to the er. Best of luck!