Can you get rid of the gag reflex?

No! One can learn to control this reflex but god gave it to you and it is there to protect your airway and to empty your stomach when necessary. I would assume your are referring to this in lieu of oral sex practices (but you know what assuming does). Gag reflex is normal, necessary and shouldn't be tampered with.
General anesthesia. The gag reflex is a protective mechanism that prevents mucous, food, or drink from "leaking into the wrong pipe." the only way to get rid of this is through general anesthesia. Besides, one should not try to get rid of this very important form of protection.