Can flat foot be made normal curve foot, am very prone to ankle injuries and in last year august had a ACL reconstruction surgery am overweight also?

Flat foot. The best solution is to see a podiatrist and get orthotics made. There may be a need for an ankle brace , but that will be part of your evaluation when you see him/her. Best of luck.
Yes. There are surgical procedures to restore a person's arch but in general they are reserved for people having symptoms in the affected foot. Pes planus or flat feet can be supported with a well fit orthotic, exercises to stregthen the muscles in the foot and ankle in addition to achilles stretching exercises.
Yes. There are surgical procedures to rebuild a flat foot but it is a long rehab post surgery.