I missed my period which was due on 21 mrach, now i having vomatting tendency as well as pain in breast also. Should i go for pregnancy test ?

Dr. Douglas Miller
Pathology

In brief: Early

As your period is only a week late it is a bit early for a pregnancy test, but home tests from a drugstore are pretty accurate and inexpensive.
Why not wait a week and if still no period try one of those? After that if not clear see your doctor.

In brief: Early

Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Take a test

You can buy a home pregnancy test kit at a pharmacy to test if you are pregnant or go see a doctor, they could also do a blood test to check if you are pregnant.

In brief: Take a test

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Jane Van Dis