I been having breathing problems, shortness of breath it comes and goes.Wat could this be?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Needs evaluation

Many things come to mind.
You may have significant lung disease and you may have significant heart and vascular disease. None of your symptoms are reassuring to me. I would schedule to see my pcp asap and get an evaluation. If you are in distress, go to nearest er or call 911.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Many things come to mind.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Brian Flyer

In brief: Breathing problems

Shortness of breath is one of those red flag, potentially serious symptoms; pulmonary embolism, pneumonia, asthma, heart failure can be possible causes.
Commonly, anxiety disorders can give us such a feeling as well, and might explain your situation since it comes an goes; apparently at random. Definitely would get checked out by a qualified doctor and should have a chest x ray taken.

In brief: Breathing problems

Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology