Chest pain? Normal cta scan, ekg, blood work all fine. I do have SVT and am on meds. Doc said pain due to stress. But the pain is so severe!

Atypical Chest Pain. The pain may originate form the esophagus or stomach from spasm of the lower part of the esophagus, reflux of acidic stomach contents into esophagus or gastritis (irritation of stomach lining). These conditions can be evaluated by a gastro-enterologist (gi doctor) who may try acid reducers or other medications. Spasm of the heart arteries can also produce chest discomfort. Stress worsens all above.
Chest pain. Probability doc is right but cta can miss 'small vessel disease' and spasm and some metabolic problems. Not enough info here to judge, talk to doc, could consider second opinion.