Is polytrim eye drops ok for someone allergic to bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) sulfa?

Depends. If you have a well documented history of an anaphylactic reaction to Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) and sulfa in the past (you could not breath and had to go to the er), it is better to choose a different eye drop as you can get a similar allergy with polytrim. In my experience, prior history of "allergy" may not be a true allergy. But tell the md who treated you to be on the same side.
No. This should be a safe alternative for treating types of conjunctivitis. It is usually prescribed for youngsters rather than adults.
Yes. Poltrim is not a sulfonamide. You should be okay.