Always when im go to sleep I have a headache at the right back side I can't sleep because of it what could be it?

Dr. Susan Arnoult
In brief: Irritation?
Perhaps you have an inflamed nerve or muscle at the base of your skull and when you lay down it is aggravated.
Take ibuprofen before sleep and consider seeing a chiropractor for treatment.

In brief: Irritation?
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Brian Flyer
In brief: Headaches
End of day headaches are most likely 'tension type' sounds like a chicken/egg type of problem since poor sleep causing tight head and neck muscles and headaches and your headaches are keeping you up.
I would work on your sleep hygiene - wake up same time, go to be same time, no naps, limit coffee and alcohol, power of your tv and computer for 1 hour before bedtime, and exercise more.

In brief: Headaches
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Vikram Patel