From past few months I occasionally get back pain. What should I do to get rid of it and make sure it doesn't come again?

Dr. Brian Flyer

In brief: Back pain

Its part of being human you can minimize it by strengthening your core/abdominal muscles, learning how to lift /move, and getting proper sleep on a good bed.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

Just about everyonegets a backache every now and then.
It is probably as common as getting a cold. The important thing for prevention is to eat well, avoid junk food and extra weight, stay active physically don't be a couchpotato, drink enough water to keep your discs hydrated.Therehas never been proof that one form of exerciseis superiorto another for back pain but people who are active do better.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld