Why i feel pain esch morning in my Achilles tendon for my left leg . It feels tensioned then relaxed withen hour after waking up ?

In brief: Achilles tendonitis

Sounds like classic achilles tendonitis.
When we sleep are feel plantar flexing thus reducing tension on the achilles. Then we wake up and start moving we are dorsiflexing it after 6 to 8 hours depending on sleep of plantar flexion. Thats pretty dramatic change of tension thus causing pain. You have to achilles stretching which you can find on the apma.Org website or google achilles stretching.

In brief: Achilles tendonitis

Dr. SCOTT SWOPE

In brief: See Primary care

This problem with your tendon may be a warning of further problems.
See an athletic trainer or your primary care for advise on what to do next some tests are very expensive and may not give you an answer.

In brief: See Primary care

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine