Had the most painful cramps it was making me cry. My breasts are so sore. I am on the pill but always have unprotected sex. What could it be?

Anything. Most people think their whole abdomen is their stomach, but the stomach is in the upper middle or upper left of the abdomen. If your lower abdomen feels different, that could be your skin, muscles, bladder, uterus, or intestines. If the upper part of your abdomen feels different, it could be acid reflux, pancreatitis, or other problems. See a doctor for an assessment.