Have a red itchy skin rash on belly and arms?

Rash. Rashes are difficult to diagnose without being seen. Is it flat, pebbly, blistery? How long present? How large an area involved? Any contact with poison ivy personally or a pet? Any exposure to ticks? Any exposure to measles/chickenpox/etc? See pcp for evaluation & treatment of rash.
Rash. This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.