I went to the hospital earlier today for some chest tightness. I was hooked onto a heart monitor when it beeped and said r on t pvc. What is that?

Shap of the QRS. So r is the top of the up and down narrow shape and the t follows this. This is the electrical activity that causes the contraction of the lower part of your heart. So if you are moving or have a firing where the electrical sending signal and the relaxing signal happens on top, it may be pvc. Happens to some and completely normal; doesn't mean anything bad typically.