I am 16 days post op from mini tummy tuck and have wave like symptom in lower abdomen. I can't get to ps for a few days. What should I do ?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Inform Surgeon.

I may have just answered this question for you; it sounds like you may have a seroma.
Let your plastic surgeon know ( phone or e-mail). He/she will have a plan (and possibly activity restrictions) for you. This will likely involve aspiration of the fluid when you return home. Try to enjoy your vacation nevertheless! best wishes.

In brief: Inform Surgeon.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: TT Seroma

Sounds like you have a seroma which will most likely need to be aspirated.
The best course is to contact your plastic surgeon by phone and discuss this with him.

In brief: TT Seroma

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Call your surgeon

You likely have a seroma which may need to be drained.
Your surgeon needs to know so he or she can tell you the next step which will probably be an in office evaluation. :) http://psinteractive.Net/abdom3.Htm.

In brief: Call your surgeon

Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Seroma

A seroma is very common after a tummy tuck.
That is where fluid accumulates between your skin and your muscles and can appear as waviness under your skin. Call your surgeon's office and let them now. While there is usually not a health risk associated with it, it is preventing your skin from "sticking" appropriately to your abdominal muscles so it should be removed sooner rather than later.

In brief: Seroma

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See your surgeon

If i understand ps, you have difficulty urinating.
You may have an infection. Or if you mean constipation, it can come from narcotic pain medication. Over the counter remedies usually work as you decrease your pain medication.

In brief: See your surgeon

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery