What to do with the teen who is terified of shots and is do for four?

In brief: Support your teen

Explaining the fear of needles best is done upon arrival for the teen.
Hug or hold your teen if they allow during the injections. Discussed the protection vaccines perform to prevent missing special classes, sports, occasions. Consider topical Emla (lidocaine and prilocaine) cream to numb the prospective sites. Be there for him!

In brief: Support your teen

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Teen's fears of shot

Agree with dr. Sia.
I talk to the teens beforehand & have them participate in reading the vis for the shots. I tell them to inhale deepp and on my cue, to start counting from 1 to 10. By the time they reach 3, I am done with the shot. Once, they realise it is not a prolonged pain, they calm down. I administer hpv at the end & warn them that it hurts the most. Come 2nd visit they are ok.

In brief: Teen's fears of shot

Agree with dr. Sia.
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel