I been on a Depo-Provera shot 3 times my next shot is in april next week how long it takes to have a baby how can I help it leave my system?

Wait and see. If your next shot is due in april, and you want to get pregnant, of course, don't get the next shot. Some women are fertile almost immediately 12 weeks from the last shot. Other women take 3-9 months before they are fertile. I have not heard of any way to make the Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) leave and make a woman fertile faster. You will have to wait and see.