I had an abortion last month. Today I notised a blood spot and witish discharge but my period is NT untill next week. S that could be pregnancy symptom?

See Provider. Are you using birth control since the abortion? If not, you are in danger of another pregnancy. White discharge can be normal or mean a yeast infection please see your provider to sort this out.
Take a test . Don't guess. Take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.