How can I treat my acne?

Acne treatment. First of all, stop all nuts and peanust butter. Also no chocolate or other sugary foods. Over-the-counter surface medications like clearasil (benzoyl peroxide) can help, as well as washing with a soap like neutrogena acne wash. (no financial interest.) if these don't help see a dermatologist who may prescribe an oral antibiotic.
A few options. For over the counter methods try using products that have benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, and acetone. For prescription treatments you may be prescribed antibiotics, retinoids or vitamin a derivatives, azelaic acid, oral contraceptives, or spironolactone. Always ask a dermatologist about the possible affects and the risks vs benefits of each treatment. Make sure it's best for you.