My T3 (liothyronine) and T4 levels are normal, TSH is 7.76 inspire of taking thyronorm 50mg everyday, please advise?

Higher dose. Tsh is more sensitive than T3 (liothyronine) or T4 levels for identifying patients whose thyroid levels are abnormal for them. A high TSH means that your pituitary gland is trying to get your thyroid to make more thyroid hormone. Since your thyroid can't (or you wouldn't be on thyroid hormone), you probably need a stronger thyroid tablet. Talk to your doc to make sure you're getting the most from your pills.