What makes a childs blood low?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Diet or blood loss

The most common reason for child anemia (what i assume you mean by low blood) is that they are not absorbing enough iron.
This can be not enough in their diet, foods blocking its absorption (like if they drink way too much milk), or eating things that contain chemicals like lead that block it. If low iron is not the problem, they may be losing blood somewhere -most common in the GI tract.

In brief: Diet or blood loss

Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Low blood

I am presuming you mean low hemoglobin! usually diet is the culprit for this in children but rarely it amy be soemthig else so see ur doc.

In brief: Low blood

Dr. Shontae Buffington