What medecine goes with my aching tooth?

Ibuprophen works. Dental pain is very inflammatory in nature. That's why the nsaids, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory products, work so well for dental pain. Over-the-counter ibuprophen or Naproxen work very well for most dental pain. Higher strength prescriptions are available through your dentist's office.
Tooth ache. Ice is good for acute pulpitis (infected tooth with pain) in addition to pain medication.
Don't understand? If you have an aching tooth, see a dentist as soon as you can. You may try an NSAID (ibuprofen type medication) or acetamenophen and may try heat or ice to see if you can get relief. Take these if not contraindications. Topical tooth ache drops or gels may help. If you have an open cavity, lost filling, cracked tooth, you can get a temporary material to cover the tooth at local pharmacy.