I've been on Depo-Provera for a year now my period stop about 2 months when I first getting on the shot and about a month ago had cramps now brown blood?

Unpredictable. The bleeding patterns with depoprovera are unpredictable. For some in takes the period away. For others it causes irregular bleeding. There is no "normal" for depo users. The longer you are on it the higher the chance of no periods. Brown is simply old blood coming out. Annoying but not dangerous.
common. This is very normal after being on the depo for a while. Most women will experience some slightly irregular spotting or bleeding. However it doesn't mean that it's not working.