I feel ear fullness&neck muscle spasm on right side&balance prob spinning to the left side. It comes and goes. I've red nostril inside on the right side and now astigmatism. Could it be brain tumor?

See below. Agree with need to evaluate and treat, but you could possess an inner ear problem called meniere's disease, and this could be pinned down by an otolaryngologist. If you have hearing loss focally on right side, and double vision, get MRI and "clear the air" regarding your concerns. Probably not tumor, but agree that you need a diagnosis.
Unknown. These symptoms need to be evaluated by your physician. More information is required, including ct or MRI study.