I haven't been able to sleep in 2 days. Today will be day 3. How can I fix this?

Dr. Divyansu Patel
In brief: Meds
Use bed for sleep only. No caffeine before bed and no big meal before bed. Listen to soft music. No tv or anything that is activating you mind. You should also see your doctor for medication option.

In brief: Meds
Dr. Divyansu Patel
Dr. Divyansu Patel
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
In brief: Can't sleep
Many reasons: any new meds, or over the counter meds, increase caffeine/alcohol intake, napping during the day, current life stressor or changes, working out later in the day.
If you feel like you do need to sleep and feel great after a few hours could be signs of bipolar but there would b other symptoms.Depression in people sleep to much or can't sleep new mattress/sleeping partner can b reasons.

In brief: Can't sleep
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Marsha Davis