I have white dots in my lip could it be cancer? Im using tobak under my lip called snus in sweden.

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Possibly
Hopefully it is just irritation from the tobacco, but white spots on your lip, tongue or mouth (oral leukoplakia) can be early signs of cancer.
Please go to a doctor or an oral surgeon for an exam. They might do a biopsy of your lip, which only requires a local anesthetic. I'm so glad you asked, because if it is cancer, and you catch it early, it can be easily cured!

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology
In brief: Possibly
It can be thickening of mucosa (hyperkeratosis) called leukoplakia, a fungal infection or pre-cancer (dysplasia).
An oral exam by a dictor with biopsy can establish the diagnosis.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta