Im prescribed Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) but the copay is too expensive for me. Ritalin didn't work. Is Adderall an alternative safe to bring up with my psychiatrist?

Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Possibly

On the other hand, if it works well for you, check out the Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) website.
Pharmaceutical companies often have coupons available that can help to defray the cost of co-pays. Good luck.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. TRUC DAO
if you have to ask us then your doctor did not work well with you at all. chose a doctor whom you can contact easily.
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)

Agree.
Keep in mind that Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) equivalent is the brand name, which is also expensive, but, there is generic Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) to try which is cheaper but not long-acting like vuvanse.

Agree.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Edmund Cavazos

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is an amphetamine derivative as well as adderall.
If there is a history of addiction vyvance has least addictive potential due to its delivery system. If addiction an issue consider strattera although I have had a so so response with it in my clients. I like the long acting stimulants in adults.

Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Edmund Cavazos

In brief: Great suggestion

Great suggestion from my colleague!

In brief: Great suggestion

Great suggestion from my colleague!
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Edmund Cavazos
Dr. Eric Weisman