What should I do to improve my sperm count? Any vitamin I can take?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Diet, sex less often
Sperm count drops within each ejaculation if you are having sex very often.
The absolute number of sperm produced is fairly staedy, thus very frequent ejaculation leads to fewer sperm in the semen. Ecaculating once or twice a week will increase the count. Don't smoke and avoid xs alcohol. A health diet probaly helps as does avoidance of of running marathons or xs exercise.

In brief: Diet, sex less often
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Depends on cause
Before one can improve one's sperm count, it is important to determine the etiology of the low sperm count if possible.
If a cause is determined, this will go a long way in determining how to improve it. Thus, the first step is to follow-up with a urologist for an evaluation, which may include history, physical exam, hormonal evaluation, scrotal ultrasound, etc.

In brief: Depends on cause
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Jack Hinkle