Tooth extracted/bone graft a week ago, on clindy still painful, saw dds, no dry socket, said deep roots difficult extraction, could that cause pain?

Bone graft? Usually we don't put bone graft unless there is no infection in the area. Bone graft can delay healing for 28 days if there is any complicaton in bone graft. All pain should be subsided after 1 to 2 weeks. Are you on any bisphosphonates (osteoporosis meds)? If you are, look into onj (osteonecrosis of the jaw) as the possible cause and could be treated with laser (biostimulation or lllt).
See dr for follow up. The amount pain will vary depending on how involved the extraction was and the type of bone graft you had. Although it is not unreasonable to still be in some pain 6 days after, you should consider contacting your doctor to adjust your pain management and perhaps come in for a 1 week follow up exam or call to review what to expect during healing. Remember to follow the post op instructions closely.
To do. 1) frequently use warm moist compresses on the outside of your face next to the extraction area. 2) go to my web site and slowly do the jaw exercise: dentalproblemsolvers.Com.