Im 29 for the most part im healthy but with an autoimmune disorder. The gyn says everything is normal, why can't I concieve?

Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Red Herring?

The term "autoimmune disorders" cover a broad range of different conditions of varying significance.
There is a chance that your disorder is contributing to your difficulty conceiving. It's also possible that your difficulty is due to something totally unrelated (bad sperm?). Also, many people with significant autoimmunity have less trouble conceiving but rather more trouble avoiding miscarriage.

In brief: Red Herring?

Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Autoimmune disorder?

Some women with one autoimmune disorder have, or are at risk for, other autoimmune problems.
Some of these can alter the outcome of pregnancy. I strongly suggest you see a board certified reproductive endocrinologist sooner rather than later. He/she can best tell you if everything is indeed normal or not and guide you towards success!

In brief: Autoimmune disorder?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham