I have the implant in my arm and don't usually have periods but I've bled for 3 weeks now.Y?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Probably normal?

Progesterone inserts are know to have no periods, many perioods or anything in between, period! if you have concern, you will need to see your pcp/gyn and get examined.
Pregnancy is always a concern (but not a major one here). There may be other causes. If in doubt, check it out!

In brief: Probably normal?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Thomas Lyons
Gynecology

In brief: Bleeding.

This is likely due to thinning of the uterine lining which is normal with the implant.
You made need to take a little extra estrogen to stop this bleeding. Check with your doc.

In brief: Bleeding.

Dr. Thomas Lyons
Dr. Thomas Lyons
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham