I have itchy red spots on my scalp and also have flaking skin coming off my head. I use biolage shampoo and conditioner... What do I do?

Depends. Your condition may be seborreic dermatitis or scalp psoriasis. These conditions are at either end of the spectrum and psoriasis is generally more severe w silvery scale and redness. Both conditions do best with rx shampoo like clobetasol to reduce inflammation. If its seb derm, an rx anti fungal shampoo is also good. Otc zinc or selenium shampoo are good but rx are better.
Skin. Is largest organ in the body. It needs proper nutrition like every other organ. Stop eating "junk" if that applies, particularly sugar and try taking a teaspoon of canola oil once a day.