If you consume to much sperm on the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot, can you become pregnant?

Dr. William Harris

In brief: No

If you are talking about swallowing semen, there is no way that you can become pregnant that way.
If by chance, sperm spills from your mouth to your vulva, then you are back to the 1/1000 failure rate of regular Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) therapy. I would say that chances are very remote that swallowing large amounts of semen would have anything to do with your risk of becoming pregnant.

In brief: No

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Swallow?

By consuming i assume swallowing? You cannot get pregnant like that.
Ever.

In brief: Swallow?

Ever.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham