If I haven't had my period does that mean I could be pregnant?

Dr. Michael Carson

In brief: Possibly

There's a lot more information needed to answer this clearly for you, and issues other than pregnancy can cause a missed period.
It might be late, or you could have other issues like a thyroid or other hormonal problem. If you had sex recently, check a pregnancy test. Sometimes they have to be repeated. If not, or you have other concerns, then see your doctor who may need to order other tests.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology

If someone is used to having monthly periods, is sexually active and then all of a sudden stops, the first thing to consider is pregnancy.
A simple urine test bought at the drug store can verify or not.

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Adam Levy