Is staff infection contagious? How would or could my children get infected by me if this is a form of staff on my hands and other various places body

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Yes/Contact
Staph is a bacteria and gabillions of them are everywhere.
When we get colonnized with this, it is easy to spread from one to another. If you are a health care worker, you may have a particularly more virulent form of staph. Today, it is everywhere. Good hygiene, laundry care, bed linen changing and hand sanitizers and soap and water are the best protection.

In brief: Yes/Contact
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dermatology
In brief: See previous answer
A staph infection (if that is indeed what you have) is potentially contagious by direct contact with the infected skin.
If your skin lesions have pus in them then a culture should be done. This is really the only way to confirm a staph infection. If you haven't already done so i suggest you see a dermatologist to sort things out. He/she may want to do a skin biopsy to clarify your diagnosis.

In brief: See previous answer
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Cindy Juster