Whats the treatment for squint in left eye.

Strabismus surgery. Rarely glasses will fix the problem at your age, but outpatient surgery will correct it. I would suggest an experienced strabismus (eye muscle surgery) specialist.
Strabismus surgery. It depends on the underlying cause, usually strabismus surgery is the treatment of choice. Sometimes glasses help.
Depends. Depends on the cause, if squinting because needs glasses then the glasses prescription will help. Squinting can be caused by trying to suppress one eye to prevent double vision. This would have to be evaluated by an ophthalmologist foe treatment.