Whats better for diagnosing pancreatic cancer.... Ct scan or mri? I've had normal ultrasound and CT scan with contrast. Still worried.

Why worried? Why are you worried? Do you have symptoms or abnormal labs? If the ct was normal and used a specific pancreas protocol, then an MRI of the pan creas may be the best next test. Since it does not use radiation, there is little risk for you.
Similar. Many articles in the medical littérature shows that ct scan and MRI are very similar in their ability to detect pancreatic cancer. For any particular tumor or patient, one technique could do better than the other, but overall they are close. Some articles have shown an advantage for MRI to find small, subtle tumors and in finding metastases (spread) to the liver if present.
Why worry. In answer to your question, i don't believe an MRI has any advantage over ct for pancreas lesions. You've had a normal u/s and a normal ct, so why are you concerned about a process that is rarely seen in folks your age? If a lesion is seen on ct, the best test for evaluation is an endoscopic ultrasound with biopsy. Don't waste your life worried about what could develop.. Good luck.