My right side jaw bone is clicking, is there a fix?

See a dentist. Who specializes in TMJ and inquire about a bite guard.
Perhaps. You seem to be describing TMJ (temperal mandibular joint disorder. You should see an oral surgeon, ent, dentis, orthodontist or other provider with expertise and interest in this condtion. You need an evaluaiton and the is possible treatment for this.